Start Saving today!
SBFD New Membership Plan
We’ll get through this together—now and after the crisis lifts. If your circumstances have changed due to a loss of your job, salary, and/or dental benefits, we have you covered. Our practice has created a membership plan to give our patients a simple, affordable dental coverage option, that covers all your preventative care and gives you discounts on many other procedures.
Here's how it works
Professional oral care at an affordable price!
By offering the plan directly to you, we remove the cost and hassle of the middleman. We keep it simple, pass the savings to you, and focus on your oral care!
Our care plans are customized for YOU and include preventive care at no additional cost.
Plus, each care plan includes these additional benefits:
Treatment Discounts: 10% discount off procedures completed at our practice, like fillings.
Family Discount: 5% subscription discount for family members added to your membership.
How do I purchase a plan?
What else should I know?
- Our membership plan is not insurance and is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act.
- Our membership plan includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Refunds after 30 days will be at the discretion of our practice.
- Payment for any treatment(s) not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
- The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance, other offers, or discounts.
- Our membership plan does not cover procedures completed by specialists outside our practice.